Friday, March 30, 2007

Planning



SO I am way excited about the new products I have to put up at www.thedigishoppe.com excited to be working there too :) still having stuff @ SBB and www.misshunibuni.com different things different places. Here are some previews of what is coming out the 1st at the digishoppe

Don't forget about my spring cleaning sale at SBB until April 1st!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hunni - Your products look great. Oh man, I am just leaving TDS for a new venture and sorry we wont get to work together but I will be around drooling over your new stuff!

Helena said...

The templates look great!

Anonymous said...

Great templates! Glad to see you at TDS. It'll be nice to have someone new to work with :) Love those Doll Babies!

Laura Burger's Blog said...

The product looks great! I should go check them out, I am ready to scrap