Your designs are so hot. I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a lot of applicants for your team. Those glitter circles are calling my name, I tell ya! :-)
Good luck with your call! Im sporting a blinkie ;) I even added it to my blog :)
Woo hoo! Congrats on your call and I KNOW you will be flooded with applications! Your designs are rockin! Good luck!
I'm definitely putting the blinkie in my sig! Good luck with the call - love your stuff!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your designs are so hot. I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a lot of applicants for your team. Those glitter circles are calling my name, I tell ya! :-)
Good luck with your call! Im sporting a blinkie ;) I even added it to my blog :)
Woo hoo! Congrats on your call and I KNOW you will be flooded with applications! Your designs are rockin! Good luck!
I'm definitely putting the blinkie in my sig! Good luck with the call - love your stuff!
Post a Comment