
get it here
I just have to say that lately I love doing the digi-dares! I am really looking forward to this one "why I scrap" and I never thought of doing it but, there are many times I thought of why and how much I enjoy it. Can't wait to do this lo!
4 comments:
wow, your stuff is so bright and cheery -- brings a smile to my face to see all your layouts!!
Great template! I keep wanting to do the digi dares out there, but I haven't had a chance to, maybe just maybe after the ADSR is over. :o)
How cool is that template?? I've never tried to Digidares before. Maybe I'll do that if I can get my toddler to finally quit blabbering and go take a nap.
I'm in love with all your new products and thanks for giving me the first heads up about this dare-what a tough one!
Post a Comment