Okay, I know ya' on the DST boards, but I just bonded with you because of the first layout. "You say bitch like it's a bad thing!" Yeah, why is it that when men say no, they're strong, when women can't fit everything in, we're bitches? GRRR. FANTASTIC job!!!
LOL!! Great LO! I love the painted glittered paper!! What a great basic for a page!
Oh I loooove the painted glitter messes! Wow!
Fun glitter papers and I love your new pages!
You have some beautiful elements coming out. I love the glitter and the bright colors.Cyndy
wow those LOs rock! Love the paints!
I am so loving your new glitter items !!! I esp. love the painted glittered messes :)Hugz,Biancka
What a great LO's...the first made me laugh..reminds me about myself ;-)Great glitters!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Okay, I know ya' on the DST boards, but I just bonded with you because of the first layout.
"You say bitch like it's a bad thing!" Yeah, why is it that when men say no, they're strong, when women can't fit everything in, we're bitches? GRRR.
FANTASTIC job!!!
LOL!! Great LO! I love the painted glittered paper!! What a great basic for a page!
Oh I loooove the painted glitter messes! Wow!
Fun glitter papers and I love your new pages!
You have some beautiful elements coming out. I love the glitter and the bright colors.
Cyndy
wow those LOs rock! Love the paints!
I am so loving your new glitter items !!! I esp. love the painted glittered messes :)
Hugz,
Biancka
What a great LO's...the first made me laugh..reminds me about myself ;-)
Great glitters!
Post a Comment